Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My 8 Habits/Facts in life.........

Divya honoured me to write this blog.....

The rules for this blog are as follows:
1. When tagged you must link to the person who tagged you.
2.Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random facts/habits about yourself.
3. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other bloggers.




Here I go...
By the way below are real.......:)

1. Strongly believe GOD. Yes, I only believe in god, dont depend on god. I will put whatever effort I can and be calm.

2. Love and Started following James Bond. Taking James Bond as an ideal to be unemotional, infact less emotional and execute the asigned job in a perfect manner.

3. Love cooking. No option after coming to US. I almost became an expert after starting to cook here. Lets see who is that lucky girl...:))
4. Strongly hate LOVE. Ya, you read it correctly. Also hate people who disrespect parents for the sake of love in whatever be the case. But I maintain good friendship.

5. Die for music. You name and give the tune and lyrics of any song from any language. I will be always ready to learn and sing. Die hard fan of Ilayaraja music.

6. Hate Flowers. This also you read it correctly. Probably 1 out of 100 ( may be ) to have this habit I guess...am I right?

7. Punctual. Strictly follow this unless in the worse case scenarios.

8. Love CHIRU ( Telugu Super Star ). Hard core fan not only (blindly) for acting, but for self discipline, hard work and humbleness.

Although its tough, guess I have covered all my intentions in 8 lines. The next turn would be...

18 comments:

anonme said...

Lol! This shows how much u actually read my blog! The post for which u commented and tagged me just now, was the one which was done by me on this topic! Silly you! I already did it..
U hate love? U cant hate something like love.. That must mean u don love anyone or anything at all! That includes ur parents too! How can u say u hate love??

just a nice girl said...

i would also join to lol lol and lol... i have done this tag :P Check my second post on page, i guess you even commented on that one :D

Madhavi said...

hmmmm..quite frank n candid..i second anonme on ur say tht u hate love..newyz ive been tagged for this same tag by one of othr fellow blogger pals..so now ive 2reasons 2 do this tag..sure wil do it soon for d momnt net at my home is dwn :( so wil execute once itz fixed..

Aarthi said...

Hey don't you remember my previous blog...it was the same one..I have done it already...:( and "Hate Love" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oxymoronish...:)

KP said...

u r chiru fan....good to see that...every1 i know who follows telegu movie is big time chiru fan....:D

Jaggu said...

@everyone....
cool...i really idnt have time to see who did this tag already. So I just picked some random names and tagged. I thought divya started this recently...Thats it...anyways its fun to read such type of replies..thanks...:)).

@anonme
Yes, I was expecting the same question from any of you people. You did that first. Yes, i might be hating because of my experience / might be due to the people I faced. And let me tell you, its totally different in the case of parents.

@madhavi
The above same answer for you, and I am happy for the thing which you said that I am frank. I am practising that for long time and got the response from you first time. Thats was good.

@kp
Ya, you are right. You will find most of the people.

divya said...

me too joining in 'lol'ing :D
lol lol :D I think u even replied on anonme's blog...how can someone be so forgetful :D lol lol

Nice one here :)

Jaggu said...

@ divya
Chained blogs are painful...:))
Did u also do the same thing??? ...ha ha ha

divya said...

lol...jaggu (if thats how ur called) U either leave a reply on ur blog or on mine...whats the use of giving the same comment here n there...im anyway gonna read it here right?

Vandita said...

hmmm i guess i'll lol once too :P
well since everyones already done it leaves me and mads now...though i've done an enhanced version of this tag: 31 facts abt myself
here
do chk it and lemme know
and u hate love?? i still think u shd rephrase
good post overall

Jaggu said...

@divya
safe side...ha ha ha...i am having fun with this blog...and my real name is Jagadeesh

BlogKut said...

You have a nice blog, why don't you get listed in BLOGKUT.COM. Also refer some of your friends blogs to BLOGKUT.COM. Thanks for your co-operation.

c e e d y said...

yen cheptarru.....good going mr forget(fool), tagging the very same ppl whom you replied too....a un gujju's advice too much of "guuju" is not good for you :)

and you hate love or you are simply not lucky to find THAT love :)))))

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Enjoyed reading it!

Sandhya said...

hi

So u dont love flowers.Even i dont like them. Actually i dont want to pluck them. i just liket them to be on tress.

good to know abt u.

Jaggu said...

@Shalini
Thank You.

@Sandhya
Thanks for enjoying my blog. And I am a bit ahead of you in flowers. I hate them wherever they are...:). Cant help..

vidhya said...

I too agree with 3,4,5 and 7. I am also a food and music freak.

Jaggu said...

@Vidya
Thanks for that.